- Primary liver cancer( HCC, Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinomas, NET, Rare Tumors of Liver,
- Liver metastasis (Secondary liver tumors)
- Other benign liver cysts and tumors(Liver hemangioma, adenoma, FNH)
- Parasitic cysts of the liver (Ecchinococcal or Hydatid disease)
- Other rare lesions of liver
- Pancreas cancer
- Cystic lesions of the pancreas
- Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm, or IPMN
- Acute Necrotizing pancreatitis and Chronic pancreatitis
- Pancreatic pseudocyst
- Pancreatic stones, etc.
Gallbladder and bile duct diseases.
- Gallbladder cancer
- Gallbladder stones
- Bile duct stones
- Bile duct strictures
- Bile duct injury
- Bile duct cancer
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD
- Barrett’s esophagus( occurs due to chronic inflammation)
- Hiatus hernia
- Paraesoghageal hernia
- Esophageal cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Intestinal tumor, or GIST(gastrointestinal stromal tumor)
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Multiple entero cutaneous fistula with small bowel failure.
- Other GI problems require surgeries
Special Surgical Procedures Offered-by Open, Laparascopic and Robotic surgeries:
1. Hepatobiliary Surgeries and Procedures
- Liver transplant adult and paediatric- Living donor liver transplant.
- Minimally invasive liver resection.
- Complex liver resections like
- mono segmentectomy,
- regional resections with tumor involving surrounding structures.
- ALPPS Procedure- staged hepatectomy
- Radiofrequency ablation of liver tumors
- Integrated liver therapy with interventional radiology
2. Pancreatic Surgeries and Procedures
- Whipple procedure (pancreaticoduodenectomy)
- Laparoscopic distal pancreatectomy
- Pancreaticojejunostomy (Peustow procedure)
3. Gallbladder and bile ducts
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Reconstruction of bile duct strictures or injury Complex Injuries of Bile ducts.
- Resection of ampullary tumor with sphincter reconstruction( for benign tumors of ampulla).
4. Gastrointestinal Surgeries and Procedures
- Transhiatal esophagectomy
- Laparoscopic esophagectomy
- Laparoscopic antireflux procedures (Nissen fundoplication)
- Laparoscopic partial gastrectomy